Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: does ag buy back

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does ag take back or buy back the books that come in with the just like you dolls? If so does anyone have the code.I asked cs and the gal didnt know, Thanks Diane [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, you can return the "Friends Forever" book to AG for $6 credit, if you're exchanging for something. You could also just return it and ask for a check, I'm told, but I've found it simpler just to exchange. There's ALWAYS something else I want from AG!

    The code is GTB-FF
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so very much . I have quite a few to go back . I hate it when the cs dont have a clue .Thanks Diane [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They won't accept the books back unless they are in new, unused condition. I have only sent this book back if it has it's original plastic sheath still on it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Would they take back these kinds of books if you brought them directly to an AGP store?

    I have a Meet Molly book that I don't need since I already own her entire book collection, and I don't quite know what to do with it. I'm planning to stop by AGPLA soon and I'm wondering if they'd actually take the book back as an exchange. It is in brand-new, never been read condition, but I don't have a receipt. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 02:13 AM: Message edited by: thepidget ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if they will take the book back at the store - they might, because they sell it there, but I would call and ask first. If they take it back, they would just give you store credit and not cash back. You might be better off mailing it back as a return.

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I return all books through the mail. I don't know if they WOULD take them back in store, but I'd rather not risk attitudes from returns people.

    I just ship books through the mail book rate, so it costs almost nothing to get them there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •